- New nuget package GatherContentConnector.SF11 for Sitefinity CMS versions 11.x
- Support for the new version of GatherContent API
- Import of Page Related Media in Sitefinity 10.x
- Sitefinity 10.x support
- Ability to add Related media to pages.
- Pre- and Post- processing events using the EventHub.
- Redirecting pages
- List importer hierarchy
- Better handling of field mappings
- Keywords page data
- Items that were deleted appear in the log
- Order import logs by error first
- Better logging
- Import throws String or binary data will be truncated
- Better cleanup on error
- Not all drop downs refresh properly
- Media importer now throws error if the imported file extension is not allowed
- Wrong message in the delete confirmation dialog for Mappings
- Provider issue in Multisite instances
- Page should not be split if there is only one language
- Mapping field title / name improvements
- UI glitch with the import screen link being highlighted even on first load
- Mapping "undefined project" error message fixed
- Importing image in single site causes "Value cannot be null" error
- Additional info for mapping fields
- Classifications for pages
- Classifications import on single site error
- Shared content block importer.
- Page templates grouping.
- Projects and accounts are now only shown for the current site.
- Loading indicators for various steps are now fixed.
- Page meta description and keywords don't work.
- Import history issues when synchronizing multilingual.
- Import link is highlighted even if you are on other screens.
- Changes in what fields are shown for mapping.
- Page split issues in multilingual scenarios.
- Typos and unused properties are cleaned up.
- Issues with multisite providers.
- Not all datasources refresh after a mappings is saved.
- Importing media - extension validation follows Sitefinity.
- Error message is now extended.